When I fell in love with jewelry making, it wasn't just because of the delight I felt when crafting the perfect accessory. I believe in wearable art, and I know that the quality of a lasting piece allows it to become a meaningful addition to a family's treasure chest. When you pick up a piece of my handmade, unique jewelry, you're investing in something that can be handed down time and time again.
Each ring, bracelet, and necklace I produce right here in Maine is created with precise attention to detail and is meant to last a lifetime — and then some. I want the items in my collection to be an important part of your memories — evergreen statement pieces you can proudly pass on to younger generations.
My one-of-a-kind jewelry is infused with artistry and has a trademark craftsmanship. I like to think my customers can keep their jewelry around for many generations.
You can share my jewelry in lots of ways, including:
- Passing down a green tourmaline pendant from generation to generation on wedding or graduation days.
- Keeping an amethyst ring in the family by handing it down from daughter to daughter.
- Creating a custom Longitude and Latitude bracelet representing a birthplace, family ranch, or port of call that will be meaningful to young members of your family one day.
- Engraving matching rings with the longitude and latitude of your marriage proposal site, which you can someday gift to your children.
- Giving glass heart jewelry to everyone in the family that will be treasured and will reignite nostalgic memories of their summers in Maine.
- Buying silver Maine charms that can be worn on bracelets or necklaces by members of each generation in your family as they grow up.
I take pride and care when I'm creating each special piece in my jewelry collections, because they're meant to do more than just impress you. They're potential heirlooms, meant to be passed down to your kids, nieces, nephews, and grandkids one day. My shop is filled with bracelets, bangles, rings, and other fine pieces you'll want to invest in.